Welcome to the Case Family blog! I have been meaning to do this for a while now. In fact, right before Mike and I left California for our cross-country trip to New York in 2007, I started the LiveJournal with an intention of web logging our endeavors. I was so excited to share our experiences that I didn't realize how busy we'd be sightseeing and exploring, and at the end of the day all we cared about was a good night rest. That's ok, 'cause I managed to save our travel memories in 2 thick photo albums :)
Between 2007 and now I've been busy looking for jobs, moving to Texas, visiting Hawaii and Oregon, getting pregnant and having my beautiful baby Olivia, and teaching piano. Now that Olivia is almost 5 months old, I resolve to log in and post as often as I can. I hope that some time in the future Olivia will be interested and excited to read about my thoughts and experiences.
Hello Luciena,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I'm so excited to read your posts. Thanks for sharing the link with me! xoxo
Katie