Sunday, June 3, 2012

May updates: it's all about Olivia!

Ahhh, it is SO good to be home! I cant even start describing all the feelings and emotions and thoughts that go through my mind... I'll just keep posting :)

On my first weekend back from Ukraine, we went on a date to the Alamo Drafthouse. We watched "The Avengers" in 3D. The 3D part was good, but the movie wasn't. Like Mike said: "The problem is, we are not 12 anymore..." I agree.

Uncle Mike visiting from Oregon

Mommy, I want to go swimming!
A new bed set for Olivia's big bed. We'll do the transition in August.

A gigantic balloon butterfly made in Zilker Park

Who's bigger: the butterfly or Olivia?

May 21: we opened the swimming season!
In Daddy's office

In the nook

Watching "Nu, Pogodi!" ("I'll Catch You!")

In Pf NE Metro Park with Mommy, Grandma, and Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment