The high-chair, the trainer-cup, and... the SuperBowl
These are some random pictures from last week. Last Saturday we bought a high-chair for Olivia, and she loved it! I was excited to sit her up and feed the oatmeal. Also, we started eating the pureed carrots! Now all our outfits are orange. Fun!
Last Sunday we were at neighbors watching the SuperBowl, and since it was a potluck, I made this cool dip. Check it out!
The trainer cup from Auntie Katie
The SuperBowl dip!
With Grandpa Alex
I'm cool! I'm driving a car and playing at the same time!
Olivia is growing so quickly! She's beautiful. Also, your dip is incredible. Fantastic idea. I love it. You are talented. Thanks for posting these pics!
Olivia is growing so quickly! She's beautiful. Also, your dip is incredible. Fantastic idea. I love it. You are talented. Thanks for posting these pics!
ReplyDelete