I swear, it happened overnight: one day Olivia screams her lungs out as I take her out for a walk in a stroller; the next day - she totally loves it! In fact, when I stop, she "complains" (by this I mean "grunting"), so I keep going. She coos, and chirps, and laughs while we "walk", and then she falls asleep.
The question is: will Olivia ever love her car seat as much as she loves the stroller??
I also love the fact that I don't need to bounce Olivia on the exercise ball any more in order for her to fall asleep. I usually put her down to bed after she eats and plays, and is in a good mood. Sometimes it takes HER few minutes to fall asleep, sometimes it takes ME 3 tries to put her down. I won't let her cry for more than few minutes: she's still a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment