Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I'm back! (for now)
I know, it has been a long time since my last post.. But I do the best I can! Ever since my parents started truck- driving together, all of my spare time has been consumed by my sweet baby girl. Ah, those babies! By the way, last night Olivia hit one of those milestones that made her (and her Mommy) stay up till 1:30am! Here is what happened: we put her to bed around 9pm, and 5 minutes later she started crying so loud, as if somebody was cutting her in half! I ran upstairs, opened the nursery, and - there was Olivia standing up on her feet while holding onto the bedrails, and screaming like crazy! I tried to put her down numerous times, but it didn't work. I checked the diaper, tried to feed her, carry her around - nothing worked. After few hours I decided that it was enough for both of us, and I gave her a drop of Benadryl(hated doing it). I carried her in my arms a little more, talked to her calmly, and only then she went down with a little bit of squeaking. Surely, she slept till 10 am next morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Luciena,
ReplyDeleteI love all the updates. I'm at Maureen's right now so the two of us just looked at all the pics and ohhh-ed and ahhh-ed all over your sweet baby!!! You all look so incredible. Olivia is growing so quickly! I can't believe she's getting close to one! I just love your post! Everything looks great. The play structure is a dream. How fun! xoxo