Wow,
a lot has happened in the last couple weeks, and will be happening at least till the end of the year. So, in order:
1. We started our master bath remodeling. The first and most important reason - our shower pan was installed incorrectly by the builder, and we got all kinds of colors of mold all the time... Orange, pink, brown, black... No matter what I did to clean it, it kept coming back. The shower glass was also hard to clean from the soap scum. So, we decided to go with tile to avoid any future problems and ease my cleaning troubles. We also decided to upgrade our sink counter tops to a better quality cultured marble. It totally looks like granite! And, we replaced the plumbing fixtures to be golden in color. It is going to be a European looking bathroom. YAY!
2. I hosted a baby shower for my good friend Alyssa, who is due any day now! I enjoyed planning, decorating, and hosting the shower. Fun!
3. Olivia turned 15 months on the 15th, but I know she is more mature than that. She learns so fast!
4. We just came back from our Western Caribbean cruise. Mmmmmm, I miss it already! We left from Miami and visited Cozumel / Mexico, Belize, Roatan / Honduras, and the Cayman Islands. We liked the latter the best! (Guess why? Because it's ruled by England and has a real European feel).
5. Next weekend we are leaving for a wedding in Bethlehem, PA
6. The weekend after that we are going to Mike's work Christmas party in CA.
7. Our dear family and a friend will be visiting us over Christmas and New Years. I am talking about my sweet aunt Ilona, uncle Alex and my smart cousin Olga - from CA, as well as our best friend Mike from Portland. Can't wait to see everybody!!
Before I continue, I am attaching 2 portrait pictures taken on the cruise by the professional photographers. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment