Tuesday, February 28, 2012

January updates: my Mom's birthday

We had good times celebrating my Mom's birthday with our friends, the Monks and the Rahmans. Having a delicious food and few shots of vodka definitely made it a celebration worth remembering :)
Mom, I must tell you: you are the BEST cook I know! I resolve to keep learning all your cooking secrets and recipes until I am as good as you are. Gotta keep the Ukrainian tradition of fine cooking and hospitality alive within our family!!
One of our favorite pictures -  a gift from Ilona. This reminds us about our travels and fun times in Croatia. We miss it!

Jason and Julia Monk, the Birthday Lady, Jeni and Ronak Rahman, and Mike

My parents and Miss Valentina Nikolaevna

Don't you wonder where is Olivia?

Here she is! Olivia with Mila and Brady Monk, Liam and Darby Rahman.

Olivia in her pretty dress. All smiles for Grandma's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment