Few things pop into my mind: my piano students won a Superior and Excellent ratings at the San Marcos Festival. They will play at the all-state in May. Yay!
Mike's parents visited for a week and got to spoil Olivia as well as celebrate Mike's birthday. It was very low key this year..
My Grandma Vera in Ukraine died on March 26 at the age of 93. Rest in peace, Grandma.
We (me, my Mom and Olivia) are travelling to Uzhgorod April 19-May 11. I have mixed feeling about this trip since it has been 7 years since I last visited, and almost 12 years since I left. Will everything be changed? How? I am thrilled to see and spend time with my cousins, aunt and uncle, nephew and nieces, and get to know them better, even if it's only for 3 weeks. I miss them, and I miss the culture in general. I am also looking forward to seeing my 2 girlfriends, Yulya and Yana. How did they change?
I just got caught up with all your posts. I love your blog! I'm sorry to hear about your grandma's passing. I hope visiting Ukraine will bring you happy memories of her and that you enjoy catching up with friends and family. Can't wait to see you and Olivia and the family soon :).
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Olga