I must say, me being able to connect to my neighbor's WiFi (with their permission) in Uzhgorod gave our family a chance to Skype almost every day. I'm not even mentioning the internet access, especially that our TVs weren't hooked up/working.
So, while running errands and having fun in Uzhgorod, Mike has been working hard in Pflugerville. He made a path in the side yard, built a sandbox for Olivia, painted our bedroom and the loft, fixed up some little things in the car. Thank you, honey! I guess it kept you sane in the empty house for 3 weeks. We missed you too!!
I also have to note that when I came back home from Ukraine, the house was all cleaned up, the fridge was filled with my favorite foods, the tea was made, and we got to have a tasty enchilada dinner next to the cheerful "Welcome Home" and "Happy Birthday" balloons! Oh, and we finished with the birthday carrot cake. I love you, honey! I appreciated your thoughtfulness and attention to detail. Love you again!
So here are the pictures of what has been done:
 |
| Two guys having pizza for dinner |
 |
| Starting the stone path in the sideyard |
 |
| All this rock in now in our backyard! |
 |
| Olivia's new sandbox |
 |
| She loves playing in it |
 |
| One Saturday Mike and Maya walked to Starbucks |
 |
| Our newly painted bedroom |
 |
| Yep, using that wood as a stand |
 |
| Gourmet chicken, rice and vegetables for dinner |
 |
| Stonework and rock in place |
 |
| Completed sideyard path |
 |
| Yum! |
 |
| Look at my sexy man at work! |
 |
| The car's radio button have been repainted |
No comments:
Post a Comment