Tuesday, May 15, 2012

April updates: our trip to Uzhgorod, Ukraine

Overall, it was an interesting and action packed trip. We were very happy to see our family in Uzhgorod and spend fun times with them and get to know them better. We also had a personal agenda as well, like my Mom going to the Doctors and me doing massages. I also got to see my neighbors and people I haven't seen for years. We picked up right where we left off when we talked. How nice!

My hometown can totally be a European looking city, but it's not. I wish it was more taken care of, and the roads were better. Having a rain 60% of the time doesn't help either, but this is a signature weather of any European city. That's why it's so green in there!

So let's start with our trip leaving Austin. Olivia has never travelled so far!


That's where we left our car for Daddy to pick up the next day when he came back from CA

On the plane

The iPad was a savior!

On a Lufthansa flight from NC, USA, to Munich, Germany


No comments:

Post a Comment