Sunday, July 1, 2012

Olivia's videos from last couple of months

Let me start with telling you how glad I am that we are able to capture some of Olivia's milestones with the camera! Technology these days is awesome! I do, however, fail to catch these moments on my iPhone, because I think I enjoy that current moment too much ;)

So, thank you, honey, and many thanks to our dear friend Mike for taking these great videos.

Olivia feeding herself:

Olivia with Grandpa Bruce (March 2012):

Olivia in the bouncy house (April 2012):

Olivia on the iPad:

Olivia before bed:

Olivia in the backyard with her God parents:

Olivia on the playground (video by Mike A.)

Olivia in Starbucks (video by Mike A.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM5EnF9vIiI

Olivia chasing muhi (flies) at Grandma's (video by Mike A.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhblM0FZPx0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Olivia on the playground with Daddy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7KGk3DMes&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This one is hilarious - Maya after bath (this is the doggy self-dry option):







No comments:

Post a Comment