Monday, September 10, 2012

September updates: the wedding

I want to congratulate Felicity and Patrick with getting married and wish them only happiness, joy, love, mutual respect and understanding for the rest of their lives together! I am sad I didn't get to witness and enjoy all the festivities, but I am glad that I had my 2 dear representatives to be there for me.

So let's get to the pictures :)

It all started with a morning bath for the girls. Thanks Grandma!

Aunt Katie did the nails with hearts for both girls
... and styled their hair. We love you, Aunt Katie! 
How pretty is that?
The three flower girls. The colors of the wedding were green and purple 
Daddy's girl! 
Little Coco. Cute dress!
Two top models :) 
A necklace gift from the bride to her flower girls

Patrick and Felicity visiting with the guests 
Cutting the cake
The newlywed's first dance together 

A beautiful couple 
In the meantime in Pflugerville Mommy got awesome deals at JCP 
Brunch at Felicity's parents the day after the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment