Monday, March 4, 2013

It's been tooooo long...

Well, here I am, again..

It's been too long since I wrote my last post... the day before I gave birth...  After that we had a whirlwind of events, however I still accomplished sending out the birth announcement and the Christmas cards. Whew!!

On September 14 I had one of those rare surprises (in my life): I gave birth to a mini-me! I thought I had about 10% chances of having a daughter who looks like me, especially that Olivia looks just like her Dad! So now when Olivia and Liliana are next to each other, one can't even tell they're sisters!!

Besides having a baby in September, we were honored to host our dear family and friends in the last couple of months, celebrating (conscientiously for Olivia) holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. 2013 had started with 2 major events: celebrating my Mom's big anniversary and getting all the Case cousins together. Katie, Tim, Blakely and Coco - we can't describe how overjoyed we are to have you all so close to us! Looking forward to all the fun times that are awaiting us this year and in the nearest future. We love our Family!

Now it's time to bring in all the pictures into the picture :)

Get ready!

P.S. I am currently listening to Pandora at the San Jose Holiday Inn and writing this post. I'm on vacation, having a personal mommy time while my parents are watching Olivia and Liliana. Nice and unusual... Well, I've got lots of catching up to do! Ahhh, where is my glass of wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment