Monday, March 4, 2013

September updates: Welcome, Liliana Madelyn!

Our sweet Liliana was born on Friday, September 14 @ 3:31pm. My labor started at 4am in the morning, exactly like with Olivia. However, the contractions were coming and going, so I called my OB and they asked me to come into the office to check on me. They said it might be a false labor. At 40.5 weeks?? I don't think so....

I was very concerned for Liliana to be born on either September 11 or September 13. I didn't like either date, so we scheduled an induction for Wednesday, September 12, however... The hospital was full and they called me early in the morning to hold off and wait for an available room, since I didn't go into the labor naturally and I wasn't a priority... So we ended up rescheduling the induction for Wednesday, September 19 and never had to do it. Liliana picked out her own birthday, and I am so happy she did!


A happy Momma. Twice!


A happy Grandpa. Twice too!
A happy Daddy with 2 beautiful girls! 

A happy Grandma Irene!
A happy Big Sister!
Liliana had exactly the same measurements as Olivia as a newborn: 19.5 in. in height and 7lbs 10oz weight.This is a  picture of her 4th day check up. 
Liliana at 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment