Friday, June 7, 2013

May updates: wait, where are my birthday pictures and Teresa's visit??

Oh, I know what happened: I lost my iPhone5 due to the water damage the day of the event, and I felt lost myself... Me, without my pictures?? I was sad, but I did help Olivia out in the hot tub when she misstepped while playing in the water. Was I thinking that my phone was in my pocket?? No, I didn't, and it didn't matter.

I do have some pictures to share thanks to Katie who was snapping them left and right all night long. Thank you, Katie!

Unfortunately, the pictures I took few days before of our very good friend Teresa visiting us, happen to be on my iPhone and got lost forever :(  Teresa, my memories of your visit with us will forever stay in my heart! Nothing can erase those. I promise!

So here are the Cinco de Mayo / my birthday celebration pix.

The crowd 











No comments:

Post a Comment