I spent a lot of time thinking about the theme for Olivia's birthday with the friends. I decided to go with the Princess theme, and got Olivia's approval, too :) I have used most of the decorations from Olivia's pink ballerina tutu birthday last year, so that was helpful. I also ordered some decorations from Oriental Trading. Now, I would never be able to pull it all together if my sister-in-law Felicity wouldn't help. We spent several hours decorating the day before the actual celebration, and Felicity helped a lot with the food set up, running the games and cleaning up on the actual birthday. Thank you, Aunt Felicity! You are awesome and we love you!
 |
| A princess dress made out of pink cupcakes - every little girl's dream! |
 |
| We even decorated the powder room! |
 |
| A craft table to color the princess page and make a foam tiara with stickers |
 |
| Outside |
 |
| Favors: the princess cup, stickers, necklace and bracelet |
No comments:
Post a Comment